Clare Day Tours, operated by Derek Browne, is based at Clareville House B & B, Tuamgraney, Co Clare.
Tours are available for up to 8 people and are priced accordingly. We can accommodate 16 people on occasions.
All our tours are tailored to your needs – we put together an itinerary for you or you decide on the places you want to see/visit and we’ll do the rest.
The Burren – Loop Head – Limerick City – Ennis – Cliffs of Moher – Galway City – Ring of Kerry – Dingle Peninsula – Kylemore Abbey,Connemara – Bunratty Castle & Folk Park – Craggaunowen – Local East Clare Tour – Ring Of Lough Derg in Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands etc.
We can offer you a daily or multi day tour and overnight stays are generally not an issue.
We also operate a regular & reliable taxi service through our sister business, East Clare Cabs, and include Airport Transfers and Day Trips for Weddings, Sporting Occasions and Golf Outings as part of our service.
See our dedicated East Clare Cabs page on this website.
The Cliffs of Moher/Wild Atlantic Way/Burren Day Tour.
- Travel via Ennis & Clare countryside to Lahinch – photo stop at its famous surfing beach.
- Visit St Bridget’s Holy Well in Liscannor – home of inventor of the world’s first submarine!!!
- 1.5 hour stop at the famous Cliffs of Moher.
- Doolin for lunch and hopefully sample some Irish Traditional music.
- Travel on the Wild Atlantic Way to Ballyvaughan via Black Head for a photo stop – Views of the Aran Islands and Galway Bay.
- Through the heart of the Burren with short stops at Poulnabrone Dolmen and Lemenagh Castle. Hear the story of the notorious Maire Rua ( Red Mary).!!!
Arrive back to base after a wonderful day.!!!
Our Motto says it all :