Our New Signature Tour during which our guests get to experience the great variety of what Co Clare has to offer.
- We collect you at your base and set off on a wonderful drive through the beautiful countryside of Co Clare.
- We generally travel via Ennis & Ennistymon to Lahinch for a Photo Stop at its famous surfing beach.
- On through Liscannor – Birthplace of John P Holland – Inventor of the world’s first submarine !!!
- Visit St Bridget’s Holy Well.
- 1.5 hour stop at the famous Cliffs of Moher.
- We have a Lunch Stop at a time & place that suits our schedule.
- Travel on the Wild Atlantic Way to Ballyvaughan via Doolin and Fanore, with a photo stop at Black Head – Views of the Aran Islands, Galway Bay and the Connemara Mountains. Learn about the Lisdoonvarna Matchmaking Festival.!!!
- Through the heart of the Burren with short stops at Poulnabrone Dolmen and Leamaneh Castle. Hear the story of the notorious Maire Rua ( Red Mary).!!!
- We continue on to The Kilmacduagh Monastic Site to experience it’s peace, tranquility, magnificent ruins and Round Tower – Highest in Ireland & known locally as “The Leaning Tower of Clare” !!!
Arrive back to base refreshed after a wonderful day’s tour.!!!
We can accommodate up to 8 passengers and special requests will be included where possible. Some of the details above may change due to circumstances on the day. Price on application depending on the number of people in your group.
We are flexible – If you have a particular tour you would like to do, we would love to hear from you.
Further Information and Bookings : Contact Derek : Tel : + 353 (0) 87 2704380 Email : email@example.com.