Our “New” Signature Tour during which our guests get to experience the great variety of what Co Clare has to offer.
- We collect you at your base and set off on a wonderful drive through the beautiful countryside of Co Clare.
- We generally travel via Ennis & Ennistymon to Lahinch for a Photo Stop at its famous surfing beach.
- On through Liscannor – Birthplace of John P Holland – Inventor of the world’s first submarine !!!
- Visit St Bridget’s Holy Well.
- 1.5 hour stop at the famous Cliffs of Moher.
- We have a Lunch Stop at a time & place that suits our schedule.
- Travel on the Wild Atlantic Way to Ballyvaughan via Doolin and Fanore, with a photo stop at Black Head – Views of the Aran Islands, Galway Bay and the Connemara Mountains. Learn about the Lisdoonvarna Matchmaking Festival.!!!
- Through the heart of the Burren with short stops at Poulnabrone Dolmen and Leamaneh Castle. Hear the story of the notorious Maire Rua ( Red Mary).!!!
- We continue on to Kilmacduagh Monastic Site to experience it’s peace, tranquility, magnificent ruins and Round Tower – Highest in Ireland & known locally as “The Leaning Tower of Clare” !!!
Arrive back to base refreshed after a wonderful day’s tour.!!!
We can accommodate up to 8 passengers and special requests will be included where possible. (On some occasions we may be able to accommodate more than 8 passengers – Please ask.) Some of the details above may change due to circumstances on the day. Price on application depending on the number of people in your group.
We are flexible – If you have a particular tour you would like to do, we would love to hear from you.
Further Information and Bookings : Contact Derek : Tel : + 353 (0) 87 2704380 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.